Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Patricia A. McNulty, November 19, 1930 – February 9, 2016

My mother, Patricia A. McNulty, 85, of Algonquin, Illinois died in her home today after a long illness. In addition to myself, she is survived by my father, Thomas C. McNulty, my sister Janet L. Albright, my wife Jan, and grandchildren Rachel (her husband Eric), Sean, Brenna; and her great grandchildren Evy, Zachary and Krillin, and many more. My mother began her career as a stage actress in the early Sixties appearing in such productions as Harvey, A Little Night Music, Seven Nuns at Las Vegas, and On Golden Pond for which she received a personal opening night letter of encouragement from famed actress Katherine Hepburn. Her other professional assignments included voice-over narrations for Montgomery Wards industrial training films. She also appeared in the Independent film “Dear Saint Anthony” (1998). She worked for many years as an Avon Lady. Per my mother’s wishes there will be no memorial service, instead an invitation only party celebrating her life will be held at Camp McNulty on a secret date. Those interested in recognizing my mother’s contribution to our lives are encouraged to promote literacy and an interest in the creative arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for the necessity to moderate comments, but somebody opened the zoo cages and the beasts are running amok!