Friday, December 17, 2010

Favorite Fiction From 2010


Since the early 1970s I have maintained the habit of reading one book per week, but this year I managed to read 72 books which included some novellas. Here are some – but not all – of my favorite fiction titles from 2010.

The Map of All Things by Kevin J. Anderson
She Murdered Me with Science by David Boop
Rain Gods by James Lee Burke
Crescent Dawn by Clive and Dirk Cussler.
The Spotted Panther by James Francis Dwyer
Sons of the Oak by David Farland
Captain Hazzard: Cavemen of New York by Ron Fortier
Ghost Squad: Rise of the Black Legion by Ron Fortier and Andrew Salmon
Golden Hell by L. Ron Hubbard
Jack and the Jungle Lion by Stephen Jared
The Pirate Devlin by Mark Keating
Tanner’s Guns by Matt Logan
The City of Corpses by Norvell Page
Sentinels: When Strikes the Warlord by Van Allen Plexico
Shell Scott’s Seven Slaughters by Richard S. Prather
The Big Bang by Mickey Spillane and Max Allan Collins
Robin Hood: King of Sherwood by I. A. Watson

You’ll note a preponderance of pulp fiction listed given that I am a fan of that special era. As time permits I’ll post additional reviews. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for the necessity to moderate comments, but somebody opened the zoo cages and the beasts are running amok!